Monday, September 14, 2009

Enemas? Really?

I think of myself as a pretty open minded individual.  I enjoy hearing about new foods and new ideas and new sexual cravings.  I recently have become made aware of enema fetishes.  Now.....as a health professional, I have NEVER thought of enemas as a sexual desirre or foreplay or sexual act.  I have given many enemas in my career however I have never received one...until today.

In preparation for my shoot tomorrow, I thought it would be a good idea to administer myself (well I had help ;)...) an enema.  It was not the insertion, it wasn't even the administration of the liquid.  It was the aftermath of it. The abdominal feeling one gets from having an enema.

I have not given up on enemas being a sexual thing.  Maybe it was because it was administred in such a clinical way.  But I am not convinced one would want to be sexual after getting an enema.

What techniques are used for this to be a sexual thing?  Maybe if the enema is warmed or foreplay involved?

No comments:

Post a Comment